You will need a strong advocate in court if the parenting arrangement is not working or the other parent is not living up to financial obligations. Clear evidence needs to be compiled and presented in order to modify a child support or custody order successfully.
Family law attorney Stephen Dubner is experienced in the post-judgment modification of child custody or child support, or enforcement of court-ordered visitation or financial support. He represents parents on either side of these disputes regarding children in Denton County and the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
Call the Law Office of Stephen E. Dubner in Lewisville, Texas, at 214-257-8818 for a free initial consultation regarding:
Modification of child support
- A pay raise, layoff or other substantial change in income
- Changing needs of the child
Modification of custody
- Sole custody for abuse, neglect, or a parent’s drug or alcohol problem
- A teen going to live with the other parent
- Substantial alterations to the parenting schedule
- Custodial parent relocation beyond the geographic restrictions
Enforcement of support or custody
- Refusing or interfering with visitation
- Failing to exercise visitation rights
- Failure to pay child support
Enforcement of the divorce decree
- Failure to pay alimony or temporary spousal support
- Failure to turn over property stipulated in the divorce settlement
Aggressive and Steadfast Post-Divorce Modification and Enforcement Representation
We understand that these highly emotional issues require both firm advocacy and sensitivity to ongoing parenting relationships. Mr. Dubner will pursue out-of-court resolutions to avoid the animosity and expense of a modification hearing or contempt proceedings, but he is a skilled trial family law and divorce lawyer who will assert his clients’ rights in court if necessary.
Contact us today to discuss your options in a free consultation. We can arrange after hours or weekend appointments, and we accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover.