Denton County Uncontested Divorce Lawyer
In most divorces, both parties secure their own legal counsel and fight over every issue in court. An uncontested divorce is a much better option for a couple who are able to come to agreement regarding most of the divorce issues on their own. In these cases, each party needs a lawyer just to help with filing and the courtroom procedures involved with finalizing the divorce. In most cases, an uncontested divorce cuts down on legal fees for both parties and makes the entire process much faster and cheaper.
Denton County uncontested divorce attorney Stephen E. Dubner has helped many clients through the uncontested divorce process. At the Law Office of Stephen E. Dubner, our main office is located in Lewisville, just south of I-35, and we serve clients in the DFW Metroplex and throughout Denton County, Texas. We can help you with your uncontested divorce. Schedule a free consultation with us today.
An Efficient and Inexpensive Approach to Divorce in Texas: Coming to an Agreement
When a couple decides to proceed with an uncontested divorce, they need to find a way to come to agreement on all of the relevant divorce-related issues, including:
- Complex property division
- Child custody and visitation
- Spousal support/alimony
- Grandparent, sibling and non-family custody
If necessary, we can help you come to terms with some of these issues through mediation or a collaborative law option.
High-Quality Legal Representation for Uncontested Divorce Actions
We take on our clients’ uncontested divorce cases with an approach that is:
- Steady: As a former pilot, Stephen Dubner uses the qualities that are essential to being a good pilot. The most important of these is being calm and unshaken in stressful situations. He provides steady, level-headed counsel to our uncontested divorce clients to help them make intelligent decisions in their divorce proceedings.
- Detail-oriented: Attorney Dubner is excellent at making sure all of the details are in place and accounted for, which is very important in divorce proceedings.
- Experienced: At the Law Office of Stephen E. Dubner, we have handled many uncontested divorces.
- Efficient: An uncontested divorce is a great way to save time and money, because you won’t be spending all the time and money that it takes for the court to make the divorce decree determinations for you.
Contact a Dallas Quick Divorce Lawyer | 214-257-8818
Proceeding with an uncontested divorce is not an easy decision to make, because there are a lot of issues that you will need to resolve on your own. If you need quality legal advice, call our office or contact us online for a free initial consultation.